Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Album Review: Mumford & Sons - Babel




Mumford & Sons - Babel


01. Babel
02. Whispers In The Dark
03. I Will Wait
04. Holland Road
05. Ghosts That We Knew
06. Lover Of The Light
07. Lovers' Eyes
08. Reminder
09. Hopeless Wanderer
10. Broken Crown
11. Below My Feet
12. Not With Haste





Standout Tracks: I Will Wait / Holland Road / Lover Of The Light


Babel is out today via Glassnote.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Mumford & Sons
[Facebook] Mumford & Sons

[Count Me Out] Video: Mumford & Sons on SNL
[Count Me Out] Video: Mumford & Sons "I Will Wait (Live)"
[Count Me Out] Mumford & Sons "I Will Wait"
[Count Me Out] Mumford & Sons Announce Babel
[Count Me Out] Mumford & Sons Announce Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Mumford & Sons "Ghosts That We Knew (Live)"
[Count Me Out] Video: Mumford & Sons "England (The National Cover)"
[Count Me Out] Mumford & Sons Touring This Fall
[Count Me Out] Mumford & Sons Take Away Show
[Count Me Out] Video: Mumford & Sons "Roll Away Your Stone"
[Count Me Out] Mumford & Sons on The Interface
[Count Me Out] Video: Mumford & Sons on Letterman
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More

No comments:

Post a Comment