Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Album Review: The Staves - Dead & Born & Grown




The Staves - Dead & Born & Grown


01. Wisely & Slow
02. Gone Tomorrow
03. The Motherlode
04. Pay Us No Mind
05. Facing West
06. In The Long Run
07. Dead & Born & Grown
08. Winter Trees
09. Tongue Behind My Teeth
10. Mexico
11. Snow
12. Eagle Song





Standout Tracks: The Motherlode / Winter Trees / In The Long Run


Dead & Born & Grown is out today via Atlantic.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.




[Website] The Staves
[Facebook] The Staves

No comments:

Post a Comment