Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Boy Least Likely To Announce The Great Perhaps




The Boy Least Likely To are set to release a new album, The Great Perhaps, on 4/23 via Rough Trade. Check the album art and tracklist out below, along with the opening track, "I Keep Falling In Love With You Again."





Tracklist

01. I Keep Falling In Love With You Again
02. My Little Heart That Remembers Everything
03. Taking Windmills For Giants
04. Lonely Alone
05. Even Jesus Couldn't Mend My Broken Heart
06. Climbing Out Of Love
07. Michael Collins
08. It Could've Been Me (feat. Gwenno)
09. The Dreamer Song
10. Lucky To Be Alive
11. Thank You For Being My Friend




[MP3] The Boy Least Likely To - I Keep Falling In Love With You Again


[Website] The Boy Least Likely To
[Facebook] The Boy Least Likely To

[Count Me Out] Video: The Boy Least Likely To "When Life Gives Me Lemons I Make Lemonade"
[Count Me Out] Album Review: The Boy Least Likely To - The Law Of The Playground
[Count Me Out] Video: The Boy Least Likely To "A Balloon On A Broken String"
[Count Me Out] Video: The Boy Least Likely To "Every Goliath Has Its David"
[Count Me Out] The Boy Least Likely To "Every Goliath Has Its David"
[Count Me Out] New The Boy Least Likely To Album In March

No comments:

Post a Comment