Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Album Review: Empire Of The Sun - Ice On The Dune




Empire Of The Sun - Ice On The Dune


01. Lux
02. DNA
03. Alive
04. Concert Pitch
05. Ice On The Dune
06. Awakening
07. I'll Be Around
08. Old Flavours
09. Celebrate
10. Surround Sound
11. Disarm
12. Keep A Watch




Standout Tracks: Alive / Ice On The Dune / Surround Sound


Ice On The Dune is out today via Astralwerks.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Empire Of The Sun
[Facebook] Empire Of The Sun

[Count Me Out] Video: Empire Of The Sun "Alive"
[Count Me Out] Empire Of The Sun "Alive"
[Count Me Out] Video: Empire Of The Sun "Discovery (trailer)"

No comments:

Post a Comment