Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Album Review: Neko Case - The Worse Things Get, The Harder I Fight, The Harder I Fight, The More I Love You




Neko Case - The Worse Things Get, The Harder I Fight, The Harder I Fight, The More I Love You


01. Wild Creatures
02. Night Still Comes
03. Man
04. I'm From Nowhere
05. Bracing For Sunday
06. Nearly Midnight, Honolulu
07. Calling Cards
08. City Swans
09. Afraid
10. Local Girl
11. Where Did I Leave That Fire
12. Ragtime





Standout Tracks: Man / Night Still Comes / Calling Cards


The Worse Things Get, The Harder I Fight, The Harder I Fight, The More I Love You is out today via Anti-.


* Album reviews are composed only after a few listens. Yes, opinions may change over time, but most first impressions (un)fortunately seem to hold true. I wish I was creative enough to write a proper review, but I've failed miserably in the past. Here's the next best thing, I hope.


[Website] Neko Case
[Facebook] Neko Case

[Count Me Out] Neko Case on Morning Becomes Eclectic
[Count Me Out] Neko Case "Night Still Comes"
[Count Me Out] Neko Case "Man"
[Count Me Out] Neko Case Announces New Album
[Count Me Out] Neko Case "That's Who I Am"
[Count Me Out] Video: Neko Case on Jimmy Fallon
[Count Me Out] Video: Neko Case on Conan
[Count Me Out] Neko Case Announces More Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Video: Neko Case on Letterman
[Count Me Out] Neko Case on The Interface
[Count Me Out] Video: Neko Case "People Got A Lotta Nerve"
[Count Me Out] Video: Neko Case on Leno
[Count Me Out] Album Review: Neko Case - Middle Cyclone
[Count Me Out] Neko Case "Middle Cyclone"
[Count Me Out] Neko Case Announces Tour Dates
[Count Me Out] Neko Case "People Got A Lotta Nerve"
[Count Me Out] Video: Neko Case "Middle Cyclone EPK"
[Count Me Out] Neko Case Announces Middle Cyclone

No comments:

Post a Comment